Chad Sander, MSN, RN, FNP
"I enjoy the Immediate Care Center
setting which allows me to evaluate, treat, and
communicate with patients at various acuity levels."
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner by the
American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Master of Science Nursing - Western Kentucky
University, Bowling Green, KY.
- Bachelor of Science Nursing- Western
Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY.
- Nurse Practitioner with Immediate Care Center
since March 2004.
- Previously worked as a Nurse Practitioner for
several years in Evansville and an Intensive Care
Nurse in Bowling Green Medical Center and St. Thomas
Health Systems in Nashville.
- Served 10 years in the Kentucky Army National
- Accompanied by his wife and two children.
- Currently working toward a Doctorate of Nursing
Practice degree from the University of Kentucky.